Monday, March 16, 2020

cyber classes begin: Assignment #1

Good morning, Patriots. Today is Monday, March 16, and it is a D day. 

All three sections of Mr. Schick's Western Civilization would meet today, so everybody has the following assignment. 

Assignment #1

Read p. 134-139 in your textbook (photos of these pages are posted on my blog). Write a paragraph (in your own words) that answers the following questions:

1. Who was Pericles, and what were his goals for Athens?
2. How is a direct democracy run?
3. How did the Delian League work?


This assignment is worth 10 points. Post your paragraph to your blog by 11:59 pm tonight.

You may already have this information in your notes from last week, so this should get you off to an easy start. 

There is no need to email me when you have completed this assignment. Just post it to your blog, and I will be able to see it there.

As my mom always used to tell me, "Have fun, and do good work."

To which I would add, "Stay healthy."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Until we meet again...

At long last, we have arrived at the end of this ridiculous school year. What a ride. I appreciate you folks so much - you had patience ...